Hand-held labeling equipment
TOWA hand labeler APN series
TOWA is one of the world’s leading labelling specialists for hand held tools and offers labelling solutions for numerous markets. TOWA APN Series hand held tools are unique design and technical know-how cultivated in long years experience to response to customer requests and market needs. This ensures easy and convenient self-adhesive labeling process.
TOWA APN Series hand held label applicator advantage – a robust construction and the ability to quickly and accurately labeled.
TOWA supports use of label size from 18×20 mm up to 60×100 mm, which are wrapped in a roll (maximum external label roll diameter 100 mm).
Principle of operation – Mech-Sensor detects the gap between each label and stops automatically when it catches next label. The feeding stroke can be adjusted automatically by itself. APN Series is the ultimate tool simply designed having high perfomances in label dispensers. Just load the labels in position to operate it.
There are three types of APN depending on the width of labels:
- APN-30 is easy to handle;
- APN-60 is the most popular;
- APN-100 is convenient for a wide label.
TOWA APN Series characteristics:
|Applicable label stroke:||Applicable label width:|
|APN-30 from 18 to 60 mm||APN-30 from 20 to 30 mm|
|APN-60 from 18 to 60 mm||APN-60 from 25 to 60 mm|
|APN-100 from 18 to 60 mm||APN-100 from 55 to 100 mm|
- The thickness of labels less than 50 micron cannot be used;
- Maximum external label roll diameter 100 mm;
- Label internal core diameter – 25 to 40 mm;
- 2-3mm gap between each label is required;
- The Mech-Sensor detects a height of labels from 18mm up to 60mm without any adjustment;
- Some types of film, synthetic paper, and other special labels may not be suported;
- Please ask us for details before using special labels.